Thursday, May 1, 2014

Review: Too Faced's La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Lollipop


The packaging: Like all of the La Creme Lip Creams, this comes in a gold-washed tube. I don't really like the packaging of the La Cremes because the tube feels so cheap. It's easily dented if dropped or bumped. 


The scent: So minimal, I can't even describe what the smell is. Regardless, there is no scent when applied to lips.


The product: Lollipop is on trend with the Radiant Orchid theme this year. It's a violet shade, but with fuschia microshimmer in it. It seems like at some angles it's more violet, and at some angles it's more fuschia on me. Like all La Cremes, this glided on smoothly and evenly. It was somewhat hydrating on me, and lasted about 4 hours. 

Favorites: Out of the La Cremes I have (and have reviewed on this blog), Spice Spice Baby is still my favorite. 
 
The cost: $22 (these went up a dollar in price over the past year!). 

Questions? Comments? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment