Friday, May 9, 2014

Review: Loreal Colour Extraordinaire in Blushing Harmony and Rouge Allegro

Another great drugstore find!




The packaging: These come in shorter, stumpier versions of lip gloss tubes. The applicator is a bit wider than most applicators which helps apply more product at once onto lips. 



The scent: There is a sweet peach/mango scent to this. It did linger for a few minutes on my lips, but faded after a bit. 

The product: These glided on smoothly and delivered a semi-transparent wash of color to my lips. They weren't drying, but didn't hydrate either. It did leave a shine on my lips and also left a stain. The color lasted about 3+ hours, and there was a slight tackiness to the product towards the end. Reapplication was simple, and I didn't need to prep my lips when reapplying. The only downside to this product was that when I ate/drank, it transferred off my lips, so I was constantly having to reapply. 


Blushing Harmony (103) is a muted light-to-medium rose. This shade was great for every day wear. 


Rouge Allegro (303) is a red that borders on the lighter, pinker side. This shade was perfect for Saturday brunch. 
 
Cost:  $7.99, but you can probably find it for cheaper with coupons.

Questions? Comments? Let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment