Friday, May 9, 2014

Review: Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint in Cherry

Anything that touts itself as a balm but with color pay-off is a must-have in my book! 


The packaging: This comes in a standard lipstick tube, but runs a bit bigger. 


The scent: A slight soapy scent, but not discernible on lips.


The product: Cherry is a bright, soft red shade. This product comes with the color around a white center. The center contains resveratrol, which is an antioxidant. This is a balm, so it applies smoothly and is hydrating. It lasted a shocking 4+ hours on me, but I'm wondering if it's because I got a brighter shade. This is perfect for those who don't want to wear a fully opaque red lip, but still want to venture into the realm of red lips. You can dab it on lightly for an even more muted red lip effect or apply it straight from the bullet for a bright red lip. 

Cost: $24 for 0.13oz

Questions? Comments? Let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment