Friday, May 9, 2014

Review: Stila After Glow Lip Color in Festival Fuschia

I ordered this on a whim not thinking much about it, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise! I don't buy many Stila products, so this was definitely a product that made me want to start exploring more Stila lippies.


The packaging: I am not a fan of Stila packaging. This came in a cardboard box, which I find pointless. It seems like a waste of paper. The product itself is in a twist-up tube, which was definitely a plus in my book.


The scent: There is a fruity berry scent to this, but I couldn't smell it after a few minutes of applying.


The product: Festival Fuschia is a bright medium pink on me. It glided on effortlessly without tugging or pulling on my lips. It wasn't drying, but it wasn't very hydrating either. It lasted about 3 hours on me before I had to reapply. Since it has a balm-like texture, reapplication was very easy. I absolutely loved the color it turned out to be, and was surprised that it didn't end up being a true shocking fuschia shade. These After Glow Lip Colors contain black light responsive pigments, so under black light, these are supposed to glow into a neon/fluorescent shade. However, I don't have a black light, so I wasn't able to test out that effect. Regardless, it's a gorgeous shade!

Cost: $9.00 on the Stila website as of now! Go and get it - it's a steal at that price! 

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment