Thursday, May 1, 2014

Review: Benefit's Lollitint

In keeping on trend with the last blog post, here is another choice of Radiant Orchid products. 


The packaging: Comes in the same tube as the other Benefit tints. The applicator is a brush, and is the only part of the packaging I don't like. It tends to be hard to accurately apply the product with this brush because it flares out all over my lips. 



The scent: There is a synthetic, almost-plastic scent, but it goes away once it's applied to lips. 


The product: Lollitint is a true orchid tint. It leaves almost a bubblegum pink/violet tint on my lips. This product is not hydrating, and after a couple hours, my lips do feel dry. I have to prep my lips before applying this because it does and will settle into lip lines otherwise. The tint lasted about 3 hours on me. 

Favorites: I have tried Benetint, ChaCha tint, and now Lollitint. Out of these three, I love ChaCha tint the most because it's the most wearable out of the three for me. 

Cost: $30 - at this price, I would not buy Lollitint, but would opt for ChaCha tint or Benetint instead.

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment