Thursday, May 1, 2014

Review: Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Endless Guava

I have to admit I have been on an oil kick lately. I've been using oil on my hands, legs, face, and now my lips and cheeks! This is all due to great oil products from Fresh and now Josie Maran. Do yall use oil products? If so, any recommendations? 


The packaging: I love the little squeeze tube this comes in because it reminds me of paint tubes. If you have any L'Occitane hand creams, this is the same tube but with a bigger cap. The only downside to this is that I have to apply this with my finger if I'm on the go, and being a nurse I have a huge ick-factor with this. 


The scent: This scent is the same as Josie Maran's Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil. It's that subtle lemony citrus scent, and I personally love it. The scent doesn't linger on my lips, however, so I think sensitive noses should be fine. 


The product: Let me first say, I do not like this on my cheeks. It feels too oily and never settles into my skin. I don't know whether this is because I have oily skin, or if it's to blame on the product. On my lips, however, I love this product. Endless Guava is described as a "vibrant poppy pink" and it's true to the description. It goes on with a sheer-to-semi-sheer tint and keeps my lips hydrated. I love the feel of this product because it's slick and glossy. The downside to this product is the staying power. It lasts under 2 hours on my lips, so I'm constantly having to reapply. Since it is an oil, however, when I reapply, I don't have to worry about my lips flaking or drying out. Also, the great thing about this product is that no lip prep is required! 

Cost: $18 for a ton of product. This tube holds a lot of product, so you're definitely getting your money's worth! 

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment