Friday, May 9, 2014

Review: Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Rose

I can't stop raving about how much I love Bite Beauty. Every lip product I have tried has been so worth the money. Definitely recommend this brand.


The packaging: This comes in a standard lipstick tube, but the cap has indentations on both sides on the top. The tube is a nice size, so it fits nicely in my hands.


The scent: There is a slight soapy-type scent, but it goes away quickly. I didn't notice it when I applied it on my lips.


The product: Rose is a bright peachy pink shade. It went on smoothly and was fairly opaque once on. I put on two swipes for full coverage, but one swipe will give you a nice blotted-on look. I didn't have to fully prep my lips before applying - just a swipe of balm. It wasn't drying, but didn't hydrate either. It lasted a good 4+ hours through eating and drinking. On days where I want a more natural look, I blot this on with my fingers and it gives a great bright flush to my lips.

Cost: $24 for 0.13 oz.

Questions? Comments? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment