Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Tom Ford Lip Color Shine in Ravenous (4)

Remember those days when I would never consider buying a $50 lipstick? What happened to those days? It scares me that now I think it's perfectly fine for a brand to charge this much for a lip product.


The packaging: This comes in its own box. The tube is the same as all other Tom Ford lipsticks except that the Lip Color Shines are leaner and taller than the lipsticks. I actually like the shape and height of these better since they fit better in small purses.

The scent: The same vanilla scent as TF's other lip products. It's a bit heavy, but doesn't linger.


The product: Ravenous (4) is a bright, sheer hot pink. It goes on smoothly, but is very sheer. It lasted about 2-3 hours on me, which is typically for bright, sheer shades. It was lightly hydrating. For those of you who want to try a bright lip color, but don't think you can pull off an intense, opaque look, this is definitely a good place to start!


Cost: $50, of course. 

Questions? Comments? Let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment