Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment

If you follow me on Instagram or follow my blog, you know I have an unhealthy obsession with Fresh. I recently went and got a facial at the Fresh store in Northpark, and then managed to buy up the store. I think I have almost every product or have tried every product. So it should come as no surprise that when they released 3 new shades in their Sugar Shine Lip Treatment line, I went and snatched one up!


The packaging: This came in its own box. The tube is a clear tube with a dark bronze twist-off cap. The applicator is a doe-footed applicator. The tube is nice and sturdy.


The scent: This has a lemony-fresh scent. It's the scent that most Fresh products have, and as some people have a huge aversion to this scent, I would definitely go smell it before purchasing if you have a sensitive nose.


The product: Rose is a rosy pink. It glided on smoothly and imparts a hint of color on the lips. No matter how many swipes I put on, it never built up to a semi-opaque shade, so if you're looking for a gloss with more opaque coverage, look elsewhere. This wore comfortably for 2 hours, and reapplying was easy. It was hydrating, but less so than the Sugar Lip Treatments. The great thing about this is that it never turned tacky on my lips. 

Cost: $18.50

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment