Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Wonderland (575) and Aventure (551)

When these first launched, I was hesitant to try them because I'm not a gloss person. However, these are marketed as a hybrid lipstick-lipgloss, so I decided to pick up two to try. 
Wonderland (575)
Wonderland (575)

Aventure (551)
Aventure (551)
The packaging: Both come in its own little box, and are housed in the signature Dior lip gloss tubes (clear with a silver twist-off cap). The applicator is a slightly doe-footed applicator. The applicator is wonderful - plush and easily molds to my lips. 
 
Wonderland (575)
Wonderland (575)

Aventure (551)
Aventure (551)
The scent: There is a floral-lemony scent, but it fades quickly.

The product: Wonderland (575) is a bright, medium pink. It went on smoothly with semi-opaque coverage (3 swipes for full coverage). There was no tugging, and it was lightly hydrating. It lasted for over 4 hours, and didn't turn tacky or sticky until the end of 5+ hours (Hallelujah!). It was easy to reapply, and left a very slight stain behind.
 
Wonderland (575)

Aventure (551) is a bright, bold red-orange. It pulls more orange on me, which I love! It wore much like Wonderland did, but left behind more of a stain. No lip prep (or very minimal, if you want) is needed with either of these products.
 
Aventure (551)

Cost: $35 - these are pricey, but I highly recommend at least picking up one color from this product line!

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment