Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Pearl in Cashmere Pink (267)

I went to San Francisco a couple of weeks ago for a friend's wedding and spent about 4 days there. I got to hang out with my cousin and her fiance (I miss them so much already), and they were gracious enough to take time off of work to show me around. Being back in Texas with our 100+ degree heat is making me really contemplate moving to SF, so let's see how that all pans out. Regardless, I'm definitely planning a trip back out there sometime this year! 

Before I left, my cousin gave me this Dior gloss since she discovered my blog, so here's the review!

The packaging: This comes in its own box. The tube itself is the same as all of Dior's tubes (clear with a silver twist-off cap). The applicator is a brush applicator, which makes applying a bit more difficult than with a sponge applicator. 


The scent: There is a very slight vanilla scent if you sniff really hard, but it's really not noticeable.


The product: Cashmere pink is a light, baby pink with a lot of micro-shimmer. It goes on smoothly with slight tugging. The gloss itself is not as sticky as I thought it would be, but after a couple of hours, it does tend to get tacky. It lasted for about 2 hours, but faded quicker if I ate or drank anything. This gloss is supposed to be a "flash-plumping, spotlight shine gloss," so it looks better when it's layered over other lip colors rather than wearing it alone. 

Cost: $29.50

No comments:

Post a Comment