Friday, October 25, 2013

Review: Too Faced La Créme in Coral Fire

I've reviewed another Too Faced La Créme lipstick and loved the product so much, I went back and bought another color - Coral Fire!



The packaging: Again, this product comes in a box and the tube itself is a brushed gold. The tube is slim and feels good in my hand, but it feels like it could be bent out of shape easily - either by dropping the product or holding the product too tightly.



The scent: There is a scent, but it's so minimal that you won't be able to notice it. 



The product: I love these lipsticks! They go on so smoothly, hydrate and moisturize, and feel so weightless when they're on. The color of the lipstick is exactly the color it'll be on your lips. This particular shade is a deeper coral with red undertones. I had first picked up Juicy Melons which is a pinker coral, but felt like up-ing the "wow" factor and going with a brighter and redder coral. I've been really drawn to corals this year, and this shade looked amazing. These lipsticks last about 2 hours with eating and drinking.



Favorites: I've only swatched a handful of these lipsticks, but so far Spice, Spice Baby is still my absolute favorite because it's so wearable.

Cost: $21 for 0.11oz tube. Is it worth it? Yes, but I would start off with a more neutral shade that you'll wear every day like Spice, Spice Baby.

Questions? Comments? Let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment