Monday, October 28, 2013

Little tremors of excitement for thisisfeb12!

Hey all! 

Still studying like crazy for my boards, so I don't have time to write a review today, but I did want to write a little entry to tide my restless blogger fingers over. 

I've been getting more and more excited because little things have started happening due to this blog and the corresponding Instagram account (thisisfeb12). It's nothing compared to bigger and better bloggers, but it's still cool to me!

My photos have been getting noticed (liked and commented!) by Fresh, Lipstick Queen, Boscia, and Vaseline, and Vaseline even went a step further and reposted my photo on their Instagram page!
 
Wahoo! My photo on Vaseline's page!


As for this blog, I'm getting more and more page views every day, and that makes my little heart sing! 

So thank you to all of you that stumble upon this page, and I promise to keep writing reviews on all lips products that come my way...even though my wallet hates me for it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment