Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Review: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour in Sin

I already have these Rouge Nouveau's in Sexy and Mod, but couldn't resist adding another one to my collection...so here's Sin!


The packaging: This tube comes in its own box, and it's a slim, deep plum colored tube (Laura Mercier's signature packaging color). The product feels good in my hands and is easy to hold while applying.


The scent: No scent detected.


The product: As in the previous reviews for this line, this lipstick goes on weightlessly. It surprises me each time I apply this because I can't even feel it going on. Sin is a sheer plum shade, and it leaves a very sheer plum/blackberry shade on lips. It was not hydrating at all, and actually my lips felt pretty dry after a couple hours. The shade lasted for about 2-3 hours before I had to reapply. This is definitely a great shade to start with if you want to get into the oxblood/burgundy trend, but don't want a full coverage lipstick.

Cost: $25

Questions? Comments? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment