Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Review: Nars Lip Gloss in Sixties Fan

I know I've mentioned multiple times on this blog how much I despise lip gloss, but I have found some glosses that I like (maybe love?) in this past year. I think Nars definitely became one of my favorite makeup brands in 2014 because every single Nars product I put my hands on was spot-on fantastic.


The packaging: This is a standard lip gloss tube with a black cap and clear tube that allows you to see the shade of the product. It features a doe-footed applicator. Nothing fancy here, just standard packaging.


The scent: No scent detected.


The product: Sixties Fan is a deep raspberry shade, but on my lips, it was a bit lighter. It went on smoothly and lasted for about 3 hours (through eating and drinking). It became slightly tacky towards the end of 3 hours, but it wasn't where I wanted to just give up on life and wipe this off my lips. It was neither hydrating nor drying. 

Cost: $26

Questions? Comments? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment