Friday, February 6, 2015

Review: Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Poppy and Scarlet

My lipstick drawers are slowly being overtaken by Nars, YSL, and lastly Bite Beauty. Who doesn't love Bite Beauty? One of these days, I'm hoping to make it to their Bite Beauty Lip Lab so I can make my own custom shade, but until then...I'll just keep buying up their already-made products.


The packaging: This is one slim tube with a lipstick at each end. It's fairly small and slim, but it's great that you can carry around two lipsticks at once. 


The scent: There is a slightly floral scent to these lipsticks. It doesn't last long after applying, but it is there.

The product:


Poppy is a bright almost strawberry-red shade. It went on smoothly, was fairly hydrating, and lasted about 4 hours on me. I've noticed that on other bloggers, Poppy looks more like a true red, but on me, it definitely leaned towards a pinkish-red.


Scarlet is a lighter oxblood shade. It too went on smoothly, had a very creamy feel, was fairly hydrating, and lasted about 6 hours on me. This left behind a stain, as most darker lip products tend to do. 

Cost: $12

Questions? Comments? Let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment