Friday, February 13, 2015

Review: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso

Do any of you read Blair Eadie's blog Atlantic-Pacific? She is so beautiful and puts together the most amazing outfits...and also rocks the reddest lips around. When I saw that she wears Stila's Beso, I knew I had to go out and try it for myself. 


The packaging: This comes in a standard lip gloss tube, but it's slightly bigger. There's a doe-footed applicator, but I liked using my own lip brush instead for better control. 


The scent: There is a slightly vanilla scent to this.


The product: Beso is a true blue-based red. It's a showstopping shade. Every time I wore this, people actually stared. Not at what I was wearing and the rest of my face - just at my lips. This went on smoothly and had a creamy feel. It took about a minute or so to actually set, and then after that...it would not come off. I drank, I ate, I rubbed...and nothing. It's staying power was almost scary. It lasted a whole day and probably would have lasted a lot longer, but I had to go to sleep so I scrubbed and scrubbed until it came off. It wasn't very hydrating, so I did have to apply balm every couple hours to save my dry lips. 

This liquid lipstick was very similar to Giorgio Armani's Lip Maestro, so I ended up giving this to my cousin, but it is definitely worth buying since it's $10 less than Armani's version.

Cost: $22 - a total steal for such a great product!

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment