Friday, June 27, 2014

Review: Fresh Sugar Tulip Lip Treatment

So Fresh decided to release a new shade in their Sugar Lip Treatment line, and you know I had to buy it! I actually got to purchase this earlier than the actual public release because Sephora gave that option to their VIB Rouge customers, so I've been wearing it for several weeks now and testing it out. 

I think I now have all the lip treatments except Coral and Plum. To see my review on the other lip treatments, click here


The packaging: This comes in its own box, and the tube is just like all the other lip treatments. It's a screwed-on tube, which is both good and bad. The good part is that there is no way for this tube to accidentally come off inside your purse. The bad part is that it's not as easy to just pop the cap off and apply. 


The scent: This is scented like the other lip treatments - that familiar sweet lemon scent. This is a scent that either you really love it or you REALLY hate it. If you see other reviews on these lip treatments, people either really love the scent or think it's the worst. I definitely love this scent and it lingers, so the scent definitely has some staying power.


The product: Tulip is a great summer shade. It's a sheer bright hot pink shade that is buildable. One swipe will give you a very light tint on your lips. These glide on smoothly, but are not weightless. You definitely can tell you're wearing product on your lips. They are very hydrating and last about 3-4 hours on me. They tend to get a little tacky on lips towards the end of 4 hours. Since these are one of the easiest lip products to apply mirror-less, I'm always carrying at least one of these in my purse!

Cost: $22.50

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment