Monday, September 23, 2013

Review: Too Faced La Créme Lipstick

Today, I'm reviewing a lipstick that's been making the rounds on every beauty blogger's MLBB (My Lips but Better) list - Too Faced's La Créme Lipstick in Spice Spice Baby. 
 
Spice Spice Baby

The packaging: As with most lip products, this tube comes in a little box - very pink, very girly looking. The tube itself is a light gold color and fits well in your hands when handling. The tube does seem like it would dent easily if dropped, and the sides of the tube are very thin. 

The scent: There is some scent when you really sniff at these lipsticks, but it's so minimal that even sensitive noses wouldn't be bothered by it.

The product: These glide on so smoothly and feel pretty weightless when applied. Spice Spice Baby is a pinky brown shade, and with one swipe, you'll get sheer coverage. I usually apply about 2-3 swipes to get medium coverage with these. Because this shade is so near my natural lip color, it's easy to apply without a mirror too. Spice Spice Baby lasted about 2 hours on me with eating and drinking, and I had to reapply after. 




Favorites: I've only tried Spice Spice Baby out of Too Faced's line of La Créme lipsticks so far, but if yall have any recommendations, leave me a comment!

Cost: $21.00 - I think this is on the pricey side, but since I use it so often, I consider it worthwhile.
 
Natural lips

Spice Spice Baby - 2 swipes applied

Questions? Comments? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment