Sunday, September 22, 2013

A small hello to begin...

Hello to all who have stumbled upon my little blog! 

This blog is simply for those of us who are obsessed with lip products. I know I have to have some kindred spirits out there who cannot go a couple days without lusting over a new lip product like myself. 

Lately, I have been buying two or three lip products a week, and my close friends told me I should think about opening a blog to review all these products. They've also continuously reminded me that I only have one set of lips on my face and that my affinity for lip products is bordering on an unhealthy addiction at this point.

I wanted to start this blog because sometimes it proved difficult to find reviews for different products or the blogs that I found would only have photos of the products or just swatches done on arms. I found it difficult to find a variety of sites where the blogger would actually post photos of themselves wearing the product. 

So that's what you'll find here. I'll post reviews on balms, stains, lipsticks, lip scrubs, and whatever else I find...and I'll make sure to include photos of me actually wearing these products (well, you'll really only see my lips - but you get the point). 

Let me know what you think.

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment