Friday, November 7, 2014

Review: TONYMOLY Kiss Lover Style Lipstick in Red Bikini (RD04)

Out of all the lip products I saw at TONYMOLY, I knew I had to grab a lipstick to test, but there were so many color choices and product choices. I figured I would start off with a lipstick and then go back and pick up a stain or gloss at another time.


The packaging: This came in a black and pink box. The lipstick is housed in a slim standard lipstick tube. Both the tube and the cap are black. 


The scent: No scent detected.


The product: Red Bikini is misleading as it is nowhere near a red shade. It's more of a bright, orangey coral shade. I'm not complaining about the misleading name though because the more coral lipsticks, the better! This went on smoothly without tugging, but the color was slightly streaky. 3-4 swipes gave almost complete coverage, but I had to go back and reapply in streaky areas. It was lightly hydrating and lasted about 3 hours. 

My only gripe with this lipstick is that upclose, the streakiness is pretty obvious. 

Cost: $12 at UO

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment