Friday, November 7, 2014

Review: TONYMOLY Prestige Snail Lip Treatment Stick

Being Korean, it makes me so proud that more and more Korean makeup and skincare brands are getting recognition worldwide. Now you can easily find these brands for sale online and in stores (check out Urban Outfitters online). TONYMOLY is a brand geared more towards teenagers and early-mid 20 year olds, but did that stop this 30 year old from buying up some of their lip products? The answer is NO. 

Recently, a TONYMOLY store opened here in Dallas, so that is where I went to buy all these products. If you don't have a TONYMOLY in your city, all of these are available online at Urban Outfitters. On a side note, I might just buy them online from now on because the salespeople in the Dallas TONYMOLY made my shopping experience so incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. 

The packaging: This came in a orange-sherbet colored box. The product is encased in a light peach tube, and the product is a sheer white balm.


The scent: Slight fruity scent detected. It lingers for a few minutes on lips.


The product: This lip treatment balm is made with snail mucus (sounds grosser than it actually is), which makes this balm incredibly hydrating and moisturizing. It glided on so smoothly (almost like a cream) and wasn't too heavy on my lips. Since it's a balm, it lasted about 2-3 hours on me. My lips actually looked a lot healthier and smoother after wear. It also contains SPF 13, so that was a huge bonus!

Cost: $12 at UO

Questions? Comments? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment