Friday, November 7, 2014

Review: TONYMOLY Delight Magic Lip Tint in Green Apple (02)

As you can see from an earlier post, I love products that change to a different tint on your lips. So, when I saw that TONYMOLY carries a line of both potted tints and chubby sticks that have this "magic" quality, I had to buy at least one. 



The packaging: This came in a potted tub. The tube is clear, and the cap is black. 


The scent: As the name states, it smells just like a candied green apple. It smells a lot like some Korean candy, so I'm obsessed with sniffing this!


The product: Green Apple comes in a hardened jelly-like form. It is easily softened when pressed with fingers. The product is green, but when applied, it turns (almost instantly) into a sheer pink shade. MAGIC! The tint is a bit stickier than I would like, and tends to get stickier throughout weartime. It lasted about 2-3 hours on me, and was not hydrating. I loved the quirkiness of this product, but the stickiness really got to me.
 
This is the beautiful shade Green Apple changed to on my lips!

Cost: $5.57 in TONYMOLY stores.

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment