Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review: It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain in Pretty Woman

So, one of my best friends got me this for my birthday a couple months ago, and I've been testing it out now for a couple months. I had not found many reviews on this product, and so I didn't really know what to expect out of this lipstick. Basically, this product states that it's 4-in-1 properties are supposed to replace your lipstick, your lipbalm, your lip gloss, and your lipstain. So instead of toting around four different products in your make-up bag, you can just carry around one. Did it pass that test? Y-E-S. Thank you, C for delivering this miraculous little product into my life. 

The packaging: It comes in a silver tube with half of the tube being pink. The words inscribed on the pink part are "Live Love Laugh with Vitality." The tube is sturdy, and the product has a very sharply, sculpted point at its highest end (great for lining lips before filling them in). 

The scent: It has that classic lipstick scent - almost soapy, almost synthetic. It goes away after applying though, so it shouldn't be a problem.


The product: The particular shade my friend C got me is Pretty Woman. It's a berry shade, and it actually looks like I had been chomping on blackberries. I know this is touted as a flush, but I found this to be incredibly buildable. It went on smoothly, and while it wasn't hydrating, it didn't dry my lips out either. It lasted for well over 6 hours, and it did leave a stain behind. I almost love the stain it leaves behind more than the actual color. I've worn this in a couple different ways and loved the way the product performs in each way. Try patting it on lips using your fingers for a very natural flush during the day, and then apply it directly from the tube for full-coverage at night. 

The one major thing to remember is to exfoliate before applying this product. In my photo, I rushed and didn't exfoliate, so you can see how the color settled into my lip lines. 

Cost: $20, but it's SO WORTH IT. This is definitely going to be part of my permanent rotation. 

Questions? Comments? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment